world English club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waking up at the appropriate time ( short story ... written by me )

5 posters

Go down

Waking up at the appropriate time   ( short story ... written by me ) Empty Waking up at the appropriate time ( short story ... written by me )

Post  *somaya* Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:28 am

3 years ago there was a clan called “horasa “which lived in a peaceful village , the member of this clan were very special they had the ability to control peoples minds and actions by using their eyes so they were the strongest in that time . There was a school to teach their children how to use their ability , the advantages and disadvantages of it, one day when the children were training , their teacher noticed a distinguished girl her name is sora he trained her with a different way so she can be a very strong person .

In the same village there were another clan called “mikari” it was a strong clan also but not like “horasa”, in Friday 4th of July 2004 a carpenter from the “mikari” clan went to buy some wood from a horasaian seller, a three men were sitting next to the seller’s shop and they were very bored so they used their eyes to control the carpenter’s actions to make fun of him, that behavior made the carpenter very angry so he inform his clan boss about what happened. The boss decided to start a war with the “horasa” clan not just because what they did to the carpenter also because if he beat “horasa” his clan will be the strongest. The boss ordered his army to get ready to attack “horasa”, and then he put a perfect plan as to beat them all at the same time.

Sora and her family went to another village to visit their relatives and to give them some thing that they gave it to sora’s family several years a go. When they arrived to that village her father “sami” remembered that he forgot that thing in the house so he left sora in her relatives place and went with her mother back to their village, in that time “mikari” clan was attacking so the war between the two clans started, it was a very difficult one but it lasted for a few days because of mikari’s boss plan, in that war all the members of horasa clan were killed. After that sora knew about what happened to her clan and to her parents so she was really astonished and upset, in the beginning she didn’t believe it but then she realized her situation, in that time the only thing that she was thinking about is revenge. So she started training very hard day after day till she became extremely strong.

She prepared herself for fighting then she went to her village to meet the “mikari” clan‘s boss as to kill him and then kill all the mikari clan. when she arrived no one recognized her so she could meet the boss without any problems, she pretend that she is in trouble and she needs help, so he asked her about what kind of trouble does she have, she said:”last night I heard two men saying that they want to kill me and take my money when I go to my shop this morning, so please, boss can you help me?? “ he replied :” ok , I’ll send with you one of my men to protect you from them , she said :”no , they look very strong and you are the only one who can stop them , please “, then the boss said “ok I’ll come with you “ after that she managed to guide him to the middle of the village , she tried to use her eyes to control him to let him kill himself but unfortunately he stopped her before she did that because he knew from the beginning that she is from the “horasa” clan so he tied her in front of all the people and tried to kill her , in that moment she was thinking and saying :” Is this the end ? Am I going to die in here? But I‘ve trained very hard, why is this happening to me? Am I doing something wrong? “ then she stopped asking her self questions and said :”of course I’m doing something , I forgot that there is Allah who is going to punish me if I did something bad or wrong , please Allah forgive me please “ suddenly she felt something weird she felt that this is not the end, then after a lot of resistance and fighting she managed to capture the boss and then she gave him to the police as to put him in prison , that’s all happened because she believed in Allah , her purpose was a good one , she believed in her abilities and she didn’t give up .

by : somaya Abu hayeh
*somaya*
*somaya*
Admin
Admin

https://wenglishc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Waking up at the appropriate time   ( short story ... written by me ) Empty Re: Waking up at the appropriate time ( short story ... written by me )

Post  nazeeh Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:17 pm

wow
very nice Very Happy
nazeeh
nazeeh
5 stars
5 stars

Back to top Go down

Waking up at the appropriate time   ( short story ... written by me ) Empty Re: Waking up at the appropriate time ( short story ... written by me )

Post  *somaya* Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:36 pm

thank you Very Happy
*somaya*
*somaya*
Admin
Admin

https://wenglishc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  beauty lora Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:44 pm

really nice somaya
beauty lora
beauty lora
5 stars
5 stars

Back to top Go down

Post  mais.hisham Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:19 am

it's very beautiful I love you I love you

Last edited by mais.hisham on Wed May 14, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
mais.hisham
mais.hisham
5 stars
5 stars

http://www.el7ara-pal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nazeeh Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:58 pm

all's right Smile
nazeeh
nazeeh
5 stars
5 stars

Back to top Go down

Post  manar Sat May 03, 2008 10:02 am

thank you it's very beautiful
manar
manar
3 stars
3 stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down